Saturday, April 26, 2008

Update...

Long time no see!

Unfortunately, my internet connection went off on last Sunday, and it's only yesterday (Friday) that someone came here to fix it. Now I will be able to start posting again.

But still, messages won't be as frequent and as of good quality as they should be. For those who didn't read that message, I'll repeat the reason: I have a huge rush at university right now, and I won't have any real free time until May 15. You can still check out the aforementioned message, I gave in it some of the articles that will be soon published. (I can't wait for those about cognitive psychology!)

In the meantime, I'll keep posting problems and easy stuff like that... perhaps bigger articles too, but they might be slightly more rare until May 15 than they used to be :)

No comments: